Tuesday, July 27, 2010

3 More Dreams

7/26/10
Naples, Florida

They may not be vivid but I remember 3 separate dream segments from last night.

Segment 1: I am watching a movie starring Alan Arkin as a homeless man and Steve Carell as a crazy person.

Segment 2: I am hosting a celebratory dinner in honor of the release of Dinner for Shmucks with Steve Carell.

Segment 3: I am at one of those old preparatory schools where you live in the dormitories with the bathrooms at the end of the hallway. There is also an indoor pool. I go to the pool room naked mistaking it for the shower room. I get over it and then go to a class where we watch a movie but the trailer was something like the Blind Side 2 but was full of self referential scenes mentioning how they now can say any swear word they want. Later I go to see Mrs. Foster with Chris because he has a question about an assignment. We end up discussing a new trend of swearing in movie trailers and whether or not there will be an audience backlash.

No comments:

Post a Comment