Thursday, July 29, 2010

...or you can give me the money and I will buy a RED camera

July 28th
Naples , Florida

I was in a mall and I saw my sister and her friend walking to a movie theater. She said she was seeing Inception. I asked who was taking her and Natalie Portman walked up and said she was. The girls go grab their seats and I talk with Natalie. We get on to the subject of work and we both said we had been working non-stop. I told her I can tell and listed off the 5 movies she had done that year alone. (She is actually only in 2 this year. My list included "She's Out of My League and The Kids Are All Right; movies she isn't in)
I told her that I wish I was working in her business as much as she was. I had been working 6 days a week for the last 6 months and had about $3,000 to show for it, and she had 110K in her purse alone. She said she had no time to spend it on anything for herself. I tell her that her movie doesn't start for a while, we had time now. So Natalie and I went on a shopping spree.
You would follow this around a mall carrying her bags for HOURS!

No comments:

Post a Comment