Saturday, July 31, 2010

David Cronenberg's Naked Twinkie?

July 30, 2010
Naples, Fl

I apologize for these dreams in advance. They do not mean to defame the famous people in them.

Dream 1:
It started off as movie. I was watching a twisted version of A Beautiful Mind. Nash was an asshole who saw ghosts and slept with so many women that the amount of children he had couldn't live in the movie theater he was living in. You could see their little feet coming through the walls. The dream then cut out of the dream into life. Reid, Josh and I were running that same movie theater with Nash. He was still an asshole and would always start his movies 40 minutes late. Reid said as long Nash threaded it he would start it. Then Nash forgot to thread a theater as well so I went to go help. Except this theater had different projectors than AMC. I didn't know how to thread this archaic thing ready to break down at any second. I tried and it turned out I got it right. Reid adjusted some knobs on a circuit breaker and the movie and subtitles changed a couple times before settling on the film the sold out crowd wanted: Jonah Hex
Will never start his movies on time.



Dream 2: I was President William Henry Harrison and I wanted a Twinkie. I left the White House and went into a Wal-Mart before it closed. Then it closed (which is stupid because Walmarts are 24 hours) with me still inside the store. I tried hiding from the managers and the cleaning crew but eventually a manager saw me in the gum aisle. She averted her eyes immediately because I was naked. I apologized profusely but I told her I really wanted a Twinkie, which I was eating, and I regularly walk around the White House naked because how cool is it that you can say you have done that. She brought me upstairs and was about to call the cops but I kept trying to explain that I was the President. I talked all about my buddy Franklin Pierce (It should have been Andrew Jackson who Harrison knew well) which eventually convinced her that I was who I said I was.
Worth going to jail for?

No comments:

Post a Comment