Thursday, August 5, 2010

Helping Pretty Actresses

August 4, 2010
Naples, FL

Dream 1
I was on a camping trip with Tyler (the sound guy from the set I am currently on), Keira Knightley (the love of my life) and her friend. I was offering to cook since Tyler didn't know how and the ladies didn't have time since they had class (in the middle of the woods?) and if they didn't like my food I could have my mom mail us her chili.
In reality this angel doesn't know how to cook, but I don't care! I will cook every meal she ever wants!

Dream 2
I was in a back office of a building and was talking to Kristen Stewart. I was telling her that I had been defending her acting ability. Most people think she can't act because all they have seen are those dreadful Twilight movies which call for her to be very wooden. I told her I have recommended that those people check out Speak, Panic Room and The Runaways. She thanked me and we talked some more before we needed to find a place to get some sleep before we headed out tomorrow. The night guard helped us. He was a friend of my friends Mike and happened to be nothing more than a head on two wheels. He thought I had made fun of him so Mike had to call in and make him understand I had not made fun of his unfortunate condition.

I can't find a picture of a head on two wheels so here is another picture of my angel.

No comments:

Post a Comment