Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Epic Drive

After a very strange session at church where people were in a open confessional and were admitting to adultery and being strippers I left in embarrassment and picked up a magazine. I was reading about big surprises, like the Nazca lines had been faked and that Keira Knightley had hired spies to go undercover as set photographers. This was because she kept being freaked out by all these paparazzi and would feel better if she knew when people were outside waiting to take photos of her. Such is the life of the most beautiful woman on the planet. I like all these pictures of her but I don't want her crying so not only do I support this; this is a job for me! I would do anything for my angel! So I start being a set photographer and my first gig is on the set of a film for Josh and Reid. But it is in a few hours so I get in the passenger seat of my car and start changing while driving. After I am changed I try to get into the drivers seat while still driving. I do this effectively enough a cop passes me as I finish my stunt and get to set with enough time I can still meet up near by for lunch with my sister since it's her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment