Thursday, November 19, 2009

Are you happy now?

Alicia was wondering why she never showed up in my dreams. Now it's two nights in a row so she should be happy now :)

Night of November 18th, 2009
Palm Harbor, FL
Non-lucid

Alicia and I were attending a party at my friend Ashley's house. For some reason all of Alicia's DVD's (mostly "The Simpsons" collections?) were there too and every time she left the room I would rearrange them in the middle of the room to make some shape. This was really starting to annoy her but I did it anyway. Later in the party Star Wars: Episode 1 was playing in the background. I made sure everyone knew when it was Natalie Portman and when it was Keira Knightley. Ashley gave me a hug as we were leaving and thanked me for coming. I think we left Alicia's DVD's there...


Can you tell which one is which?

No comments:

Post a Comment