Friday, November 27, 2009

I want a Batman Discount Card!

Night of November 26th, 2009
Palm Harbor, FL
Non-Lucid

The night started with a Twilight Zone-like episode where a man gets a second chance at life after dying but he immediately sacrifices it for his grandson. Coming back as a different person the grandson does not recognize him at first. I feel like this dream was given to me to make a short film out of it was so intriguing.

After that my next dream was about how I was teaming up with a crime scene investigator to learn how to solve crimes for some reason. I would try and figure things out using what I had seen in movies. It honestly sounds like the idea for a bad TV show. We are a great team until this hot shot from the DA shows up and has a different idea on one of his cases. My partner is at a loss but I step in and prove him wrong using evidence from a terrible disaster movie called "Elevator Shaft 6". How there was more than one I don't know. Also why is it the same girl in all 6; how does she keep getting stuck in elevators? She was REALLY hot though.

In a final segment, Batman was buying Cheerios for 5 cents with a special discount card. Not fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment