Monday, November 9, 2009

I have a film print of Lola Rennt?

The first movie reference to appear twice: Lola Rennt

Night of November 9th, 2009
Palm Harbor, FL
Non-Lucid

Will brought over an old 35mm projector and we were going to watch Raiders of the Lost Ark on it. I also brought out a film print of Run Lola Run. It wasn't fitting in the projector. I don't know if it was supposed to be IMAX or CinemaScope, the thing is it looked really distorted in my dream (dreams do that) but I am going to lean toward CinemaScope. The whole dream was kinda trippy and technically inaccurate. For example the projector was actually an 8mm projector but it was taking 35. Figure that one out.

Later in a second dream I was in Target and I am brought into the security room with another lady. They accuse me of stealing things, things which I obviously had not stolen because they had them on the table right there in front of them. Then to find out if I did it they make me swab my mouth (the procedure for bone marrow identification) multiple times. I need to stop watching so much House M.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment