Monday, November 23, 2009

Tobey Maguire is scared of my powers

Night of November 22, 2009
Orlando, FL
Non-lucid

The twins and I were at Barnes and Noble eagerly awaiting the release of Adam Lambert's new CD. When I go inside I see my friend John there and I don't know exactly what we were discussing but I think it had to do with the new Batman film. When I get back in the car Tobey Maguire is riding shotgun in his Spiderman suit. After some confused greetings the twins say they have heard James Franco will still be in Spiderman 4; despite his death in the third movie he will still be a villainous Green Goblin. Tobey says he is not at liberty to say but I chime in saying my sources have revealed that not only will he return but they will introduce Carnage to continue the symbiote saga and also include Black Cat so the series can counter the strong female villain of Catwoman that DC has. Tobey looks stunned and says "I am not allowed to say... damn it how do you know these things?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment