Thursday, November 26, 2009

Damn you Zac Efron, or How I Write a Blog and Accidentally Set Off the Bomb

Superstitious people should not read the following because my dream told by writing this article I set about the end of the world. Or at least the nuclear apocalypse.

Night of November 25th, 2009
Palm Harbor, FL
Non-Lucid

I was going to a class at USC and it happened to be set below ground. I take the steps to the classroom recessed into the ground and strike up a conversation with the two fellows next to me. One of them used to be in the Navy and the other the Army. They were talking about the two types of bombs used in their former line of work and the differences between them. All of sudden the ground shakes, all the lights went out except for the sunlight coming from above. I stack a chair on a table and look up through the window. The nuclear apocalypse had stuck and we were only alive because we were below ground; the recessed classroom had worked like a bunker. We began discussing how we couldn't go outside due to radiation but we could not survive inside with no food. I got back on the chair and saw that the room above us had fruit trees. What a convenient place for an arbor fruit farm.

Now the next thing I was wondering was what caused all this. I don't know how I figured this out in the end but it turns out this all stems from the fact that I had written a blog article about how I wanted to see the upcoming Zac Efron movie. (It happens to be true. "Me and Orson Wells", despite all odds, actually looks good.)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment