Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Larry King impressions have no place in Arkham Asylum

Night of November 9th, 2009
Tampa, FL
Non-Lucid

I'm Batman. Well, I did have a dream in which I was playing Arkham Asylum (but I was actually the Dark Knight- it was real not a game), and let me tell you, a dream in which you are the Caped Crusader and you fly around kicking ass is incredibly cathartic. You wake up brimming with energy.

Earlier that night another dream. I was on a cruise with two friends. One was my friend Steve, and the other friend was my fencing instructor in high school. As good as I am with names and faces I was never able to remember her name. This is odd because I always had a thing for her. Anyway we get off the cruise and she tells me that she met a guy on the cruise but didn't get his number. So I go and somehow get it for her and program it into her Iphone for her. After that for some reason I do a Larry King impression. Steve pipes up saying that it was a very good impression and was very funny.
A Google Image search for Larry King revealed this gem.

No comments:

Post a Comment